TELEFÓNICA DIGITAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U. as the owner of the https://eventohogardigital.telefonica.com website, informs you that the companies of the Telefónica Group promise to respect the privacy, secrecy and security of their users’ personal data, in accordance to the established Regulation (UE) 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulations.
We will not use your data in an unexpected, obscure or abusive way.
When we gather your personal data through our website you will be conveniently informed about: who handles your data, what purpose it is used for, what the legitimacy of data processing is based on, the possibility of exercising your rights and other information of interest. Moreover, your data will be cancelled according to the defined policy retention, of which you will be informed about. In any case, also when you request it, by exercising your cancellation right.
We will seek your consent whenever necessary and we will give you the necessary tools so that you can access and update your personal information, as well as decide how to manage your data, by selecting the purpose of how we can process it.
We take care to guarantee the security, secrecy and confidentiality of your data. For this reason, as part of our promise and in compliance with the legislation in force, we have adopted the most demanding and robust security measures and technical resources to avoid the loss, misuse or unauthorized access of your data. We commit ourselves to keeping your data secret and also guarantee our duty of keeping them secure, by adopting all of the necessary and reasonable measures that will avoid their unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access, in agreement with the applicable established legislation.
Who is responsible of the processing of your data as a user of the eventohogardigital.telefonica.com web?The Company responsable for the processing of your data is:
Name: Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U.
Address: c/ Gran Vía 28, 28013, Madrid.
Data protection contact: DPO_telefonicasa@telefonica.com
What data about you do we process?
The data that you provide us with when completing the registration forms, such as your name, last name and e-mail.
How do we obtain your data and where does it come from?
Directly from you by voluntarily completing the forms on the web and when you browse our web.
What do we use your data for and why?
Telefónica Digital processes your data for the following purposes:
Event management: as event organisers, we have a legitimate interest in managing the event in which you are interested and due to that we are allowed to contact you occasionally through the e-mail you have provided us with to inform you about its development, date and content, the instructions to be able to connect and attend it virtually, answer any doubts you may have, or to thank you for attending. Likewise, we will be able to extract aggregate statistics on the development of the event, invite you to carry out voluntary surveys of aggregate opinion on the event after its development with the aim of improving future events that we organise and/or invite you to participate in future events of similar content that we organise.
Sending and managing of non-aggregated opinion surveys about products and services: based on our legitimate interest in knowing the opinion of our customers, users and/or professional contact persons, we may use the e-mail address you provide to invite you to carry out non-aggregated opinion surveys about the products and services we have shown at the event or about the products and services in which you may have present or future interest. The survey will be voluntary and we will treat the answers you send us according to the consent you give us when you participate, with the aim of knowing that opinion and, based on it, initiate the business actions that we consider appropriate.
Sending communications about our products and services: in the event that you give us consent by checking the corresponding box on the forms on the website, we will contact you by e-mail or other means of contact that you have provided to send you the commercial information that you request about our products and services.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described and as long as you do not oppose continuing to receive our communications, withdraw the consent granted or request its deletion. In addition, we make it easy for you to manage the cancellation of our communications.
Who has access and will be the recipient of your data?
Your data will only be accessed and processed by us for the legal purposes described and for the period of time strictly necessary. For this, we can also rely on authorized providers (event streaming service providers, email providers, etc.) who will access your data following our instructions, on our behalf and on behalf of those in charge of treatment, applying the due contractual guarantees that allow the protection and security of your data. In those cases in which these authorized providers access your data from a territory outside the European Economic Area, we will adopt all the appropriate legal guarantees and safeguards so that said international transfer of your data complies with the applicable regulations and so that the protection and their security is guaranteed, such as, for example, the signing with said providers of some Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission.
Likewise, we may share your information with other companies of the Telefónica Group to which Telefónica Digital belongs, and that market products and / or services to companies or large companies, to the extent that they have a legitimate interest in receiving the data and that their treatment is necessary to fulfill the legal purposes described. In the event that we are going to share your information with third parties outside the Telefónica Group who act as data controllers (event sponsors), we will inform you appropriately and, if necessary, we will collect the necessary authorizations to do so.
What are your rights and how can you control your data?
As applicable, you can exercise the following data protection rights against Telefónica Digital:
- Right of access: right to request details of the data we have about you and how we treat them, as well as to obtain a copy of them.
- Right of rectification: right to obtain the rectification of your inaccurate or erroneous data, as well as to complete those others that are incomplete.
- Right of deletion: right to request the elimination or deletion of your data and information in certain circumstances. However, keep in mind that there are certain occasions in which we are legally entitled to continue conserving and processing your data (for example, to comply with a legal data retention obligation).
- Right of limitation: right to restrict or limit the processing of your data in certain circumstances (eg if the deletion of data applies but, instead of deleting it, you prefer that we block it and treat it only for the purposes of its conservation and that you will need them later to file a claim). Again, keep in mind that there may be times when we have the legal standing to reject your request for limitation.
- Right of opposition: right to oppose us in the processing your data for a specific purpose, in certain circumstances provided for in the regulations and related to your personal situation. In some cases we provide you with simple options to oppose directly through the web, app or e-mail (eg opposition to receiving commercial communications sent) and in other cases you must contact us through e-mail so that our privacy team can evaluate your request in more detail.
- Right to data portability: the right to receive your data in a commonly used format that allows you to port them to another company, as well as, where appropriate, to request the direct transmission of them to said other company when technically possible. Remember that the right to data portability is different from the right to portability of your phone number.
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions: right to oppose being the subject of a decision based solely on automated data processing (without human intervention), including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or affects you in any significant way.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time: right to withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your data for a specific purpose, when it is based on said legitimizing basis
In general, you can exercise these rights (at any time and free of charge) through email@example.com
For this, it is important to bear in mind that when you exercise a right, in most cases, you must clearly specify which one you exercise and provide a copy of your official identity document (eg DNI, NIE or Passport) and, if It is possible, send your request from the same email that you initially provided.
Finally, if you do not agree with the manner in whichTelefónica Digital treats your data, you will have the right to file a claim with the national control authority, by contacting the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, whose contact details are below:
Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid
Likewise, in advance, and for any questions, complaints or claims about the processing of your data by Telefónica Digital, you can contact our Data Protection Delegate by writing to DPO_telefonicasa@telefonica.com
How do we protect your data?
Telefónica Digital guarantees the security, secrecy and confidentiality of your data, communications and personal information, adopting the most demanding and robust security measures, and providing you with tools and functionalities that allow you to control them.